Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

I've been neglecting my blog and I feel horrible about it but I've had a lot going on recently. It seems like all my profs decided that they should assign essays with crazy deadlines all at the same time so I've been doing lots of research and writing and reading. And last week I was in a car accident and have been in the hospital but I'm getting much better and I'm hoping to be back at work in another week or so. I promise to write more often once my life is a little less hectic!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my God! I'm so sorry to hear that you were in an accident! It's good that you're recovering and are still alive. I'll keep you in my thoughts tonight, HGWB. Have a safe and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of yourself and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you heal quickly, and do well on all your papers! Looking forward to when you come back!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Who's Stopped By?

Just so you know...

Everything said here is my opinion alone. These statements are NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWs AND/OR OPINIONs OF HOOTERS INC, HOOTERS OF AMERICA INC, OR OF ANY OTHER HOOTERS AFFILIATE. HOOTERS INC, HOOTERS OF AMERICA INC, AND OTHER HOOTERS AFFILIATES ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH, "THE HOOTERS EXPERIENCE," AND THEY DO NOT ENDORSE OR SUPPORT, "THE HOOTERS EXPERIENCE."